PADI Divemaster experience
Looking for the first step in working with scuba as a career? Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster programme. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this programme you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level.
PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. PADI Divemaster is the prerequisite certification for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
To take this course, you must be:
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) course completion within the past 24 months
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
What You Learn
During the PADI Divemaster programme, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others improve their scuba. You put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
Your Divemaster course with Shams dive centre
Being a PADI professional diver in the Red Sea and in Dahab is a dream of a kind… so make it true for yourself! Shams dive centre has trained numerous divemasters over the years… and it’s the next best thing you’ll ever do. Learn to care after other divers and train to make their experience underwater memorable. Become a professional diver with Shams dive centre, and never look back! The Red Sea will become your office, and what’s the next step?
Price List Book Now!
SHAMS HOTEL is kept small, with a friendly feel and atmosphere, and offers a total of 20 rooms.
THE RED SEAs underwater world and its beauty has attracted divers for decades, and for good reasons.
DAHAB is more interesting when you take the chance to learn more about Sinai and its people
HOLIDAY PACKAGES and travel deals to make even more enjoyable your time in Dahab.